In “Mr. Valentine,” Wuzzleburg’s trusty mailman falls ill on Valentine’s Day, and Wubbzy steps in to deliver all the valentines. But he soon discovers there are no valentines for him! Fortunately, his pals decided to personally deliver his valentines, saving the best for last!
In “Cupid’s Helper,” Cupid pays a visit to Wuzzleburg, but loses his prized bubble-blower! When Wubbzy finds it, he starts blowing bubbles, bringing together some of Wuzzleburg’s oddest couples.
And in “My Speedy Valentine,” Wubbzy and his pals try to find the fastest way ever to make their own valentines, but something keeps bugging Walden….
If your kids are Wubbzy fans (like me!), I encourage you to pick up a copy of Wubbzy Be Mine as a Valentine’s treat for the whole family!
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Wubbzy (@WWWubbzy) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, February 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, 2kidsand8cats!
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were provided for this post. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales made through the affiliate links in this post.