Sunday, January 02, 2011

Winners for the Week of December 27, 2010

Ask and you shall receive! When I asked if you like winners’ posts on blogs, most of you gave a resounding “Yes!” So, I’ll be posting weekly updates with the names of those people who have won prizes during the previous week. Don’t worry, I’ll still be emailing the winners, so you won’t miss out if you don’t see the post. (Be sure to check your Junk Mail folder regularly if you have a spam filter.)

Following are the winners for the week of December 27, 2010. Congratulations! And if you didn’t win this week, I hope you’ll check out the ongoing giveaways listed on my right sidebar. I have some amazing prizes, including a Barnes & Noble NOOKColor Tablet Reader (worth $249), a $100 gift code to Shopbop for designer clothing, and a $25 gift code for beautiful Scentsy products!

TIE BUDDIES


Congratulations to the winner, susansmoaks!

THE DOG WHO SAVED CHRISTMAS VACATION DVD


Congratulations to the winner, kat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.