Monday, January 24, 2011

To the Top Tuesday Blog Hop: January 25, 2011

Once again, I’m participating in the To the Top Tuesday Blog Hop because it’s awesome! It’s very easy to take part in the fun and meet some new friends! Here’s how to participate:

1. Follow your friendly Tuesday hosts: One Little Mister, Frugal Plus and Totally Temberton. (This is mandatory to take part in the blog hop.) They will follow you back!

2. Grab the Blog Hop button and post about the link-up on your blog.

3. Add your blog to the linky list below.

Try to choose 4-5 other blogs to follow, and tell them you found them at TTT Tuesday Blog Hop! You are not required to follow back, but it is nice to do so and highly encouraged!

Please make sure you have a way for people to follow you, such as Google Friend Connect.

The link-up will be open until midnight each Tuesday, but will be visible all week.

You are also encouraged to add the linky code on the blog post you make. (Please email Jill from Frugal Plus at 1JavaJill [at] gmail [dot] com for the current code.) It will show all of the blogs that have entered here, people can link-up through your blog, and it will update on all of the lists.

Please leave a comment here at Susan Heim on Parenting, and I’ll be sure to follow you back! Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. newest follower, already fb friend.

    http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

    thanks for the linky opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! I'm so excited to be joining my 1st blog hop! I'm a new follower=) My site's new, but I would love it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Chat with you soon!

    www.familyreviews.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I don't know how it happened, but I'm on the list twice! I'm so sorry -- I wasn't trying to spam you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I stopped over to show you some follow love back! Great site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.