Friday, January 07, 2011

Keller Williams Delights Kids on His New CD!

I have to admit that I hadn’t heard of Keller Williams before now, even though he’s the veteran of sixteen music albums! But there’s something special about his 16th CD: It’s just for kids! And it’s called, appropriately enough, Kids.

My boys and I were listening to it on the way to school this morning, and they were cracking up at the humor in these songs. Not surprisingly, for seven-year-olds, their favorite song was “Taking a Bath” because Williams sings about washing stinky feet and farting in the tub. Again, no surprise, the song “Mom Tooted” was a close second in popularity! (In every mom’s defense, the mother in the song didn’t actually toot. She just got blamed!)

With its friendly, folksy tunes and lyrics, Keller Williams’ Kids is highly appealing to young ones, and features topics that children are amazed by, like Mom always saying “Because I Said So” and hanging out on “Grandma’s Feather Bed.” Visit www.kellerwilliams.net to learn more about Keller Williams, his music, and his new CD, Kids!




DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary CD to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on purchases made through the links on this post.

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful CD! If anyone would like a chance to win this CD, please check out my blog - contest ends Jan 10!

    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his stuff, and recently heard some of this on our local college station. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.