Thursday, January 27, 2011
• Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts Valentine Exchange
• Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Valentine Exchange
• Kit Kat Wafer Bar Valentine Exchange
• Jolly Rancher Heart-shaped Lollipops Valentine Exchange
• Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Heart Box
Hershey’s also has many ideas for gifts made with Hershey’s chocolate that you can share with families, friends and teachers. For example:
For a fun-loving feel to your table or countertop, fill jars and vases with Hershey’s Kisses wrapped in festive pink and red foils.
a heart made with favorite treats that family and friends won’t soon forget.
And making personalized greeting cards is always a great way to show you care.
For more information on Hershey’s seasonal products, as well as delicious Valentine’s Day recipes, cards and gift giving solutions, visit www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com.
DISCLOSURE: I received some complimentary Hershey’s Valentine’s candy to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.