Friday, January 07, 2011

Could You Use a New Car or Some Cash? Check Out This Awesome Contest from Buick!

I remember a Buick that I owned many years ago. To be honest, it looked like something that my grandma (if she’d known how to drive) would have owned. But times have definitely changed. And Buick is excited to share with everyone their commitment to “a new kind of design and luxury.” One way in which they’re spreading the word is through a specially produced live event at the North American International Auto Show, Detroit (NAIAS) that will be live streaming on Buick’s Facebook Page.

Now, here’s something that’s just as thrilling as Buick’s new designs. First, just by “Liking” the Buick Facebook page, you’ll be given access to view the live North American International Auto Show, Detroit (NAIAS) on January 10, 2011 9:15 AM ET. And, here’s the most exciting part, when you socially interact with the Ustream, you could be randomly picked to win $2,000 and later for an additional chance to win a brand-new Buick! Now, how amazing would that be?

Come on, you know you could use a beautiful new car or some cash! I also want you to know that I’m participating in a blogger contest to win some cash for the blogger who refers the most people to this contest. So, please, please, PLEASE click on the link in this post. But don’t do it for me. Do it for you because I would LOVE for one of my readers to win that Buick or $2,000 even if I don’t win a thing! What are you waiting for? Click here now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.