review with you for a wonderful book called On Toby's Terms, by Charmaine Hammond. You may recall that this is a true story about a Chesapeake Bay retriever who was very loveable, but had some major “issues.” Charmaine and her husband regularly came home to great destruction wreaked by Toby! But they recognized Toby’s potential to become a therapy dog and sought out unique ways of addressing the underlying problems beneath Toby’s behavior. Ultimately, Toby taught them valuable lessons about living in the moment and savoring life (and continues to inspire them today).
Now I have a wonderful opportunity for two lucky people to win a copy of On Toby’s Terms!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment on this post sharing the most destructive thing that a pet of yours has ever done! (If you haven’t had a pet, perhaps you’ve heard a great pet story from someone else.) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow author Charmaine Hammond (@hammondgroupbiz ) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Charmaine Hammond on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, January 20, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners, Diana D and Shawna!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this book to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was received. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales made through the Amazon links in this post.