- Swallow your pride and say, “I’m sorry.” It’s just two words, but they have a HUGE impact.
- If you want her to want you more, then know that “foreplay” starts way before you get in bed. Hold her hand. Touch her face. Tell her she’s beautiful. All day long. Don’t do this because you want something from her. Do it because she deserves it.
- Just because you take care of your family financially doesn’t mean you’re a good husband or father. How you treat your family is much more important. They’ll remember the good times they had with you, not the things you bought them.
- If you question or judge everything she does, she’ll soon start hiding things from you. Trust her, and let her be herself.
- Don’t call her “Mom.” Call her “Sweetheart” or “Darling” or some sort of pet name you have just for her.
(And if there are any guys out there reading this who would like to write a helpful guest post about what they want their daughters to know about being successful wives, just let me know!)