I must tell you that I have been so impressed with these products! I was sent the Facial Skin Prep, the OkuSil Intensive Eye Rejuvenating Serum, and the AlphaDerma CE. After washing my face each morning and evening, I applied the Facial Skin Prep, followed by the Eye Serum on my eyes and the AlphaDerma CE on my face and neck. I’ve been using these products for about a month now, and my skin has never looked better! It feels smoother and firmer (but not tight), and really looks terrific. I’m going to re-order these products when I run out.
The bottles are compact, so you can even take them with you to apply throughout the day if you want to use these products more often. And a little bit really goes a long way! For example, I just use a small drop of the Eye Serum for each eye, and that’s more than enough to cover all around the eye. The Skin Prep and AlphaDerma CE also take just a little amount to cover my face and neck. So, even though the initial investment for this premium line may be higher than some products, the cost is actually spread out over multiple months because they last a long time.
If you’re starting to see the effects of aging on your face, perhaps some crow’s feet or smile lines, give the Janson Beckett products a try. I hope you’ll be as thrilled with them as I am and experience beautiful, more younger-looking skin!
Janson Beckett website: http://www.janson-beckett.com
Now Janson Beckett is generously offering one reader of this blog this incredible deluxe Mother’s Day package (worth more than $500), which includes the following products. You can click on each of them to learn more about it.
- Cleansing and Toning Duo
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C ester & DMAE Night Cream
- OkuSil Intensive Eye Rejuvenating Serum
- DermaPlexEP Gentle Exfoliating Peel
- Facial Skin Prep
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Moisturizing Day Cream
- BeautiFULL Lips Peppermint
I wish I could enter this giveaway myself because I would love to win these products! Here’s how to enter: Go to www.janson-beckett.com and then return here to leave a comment about something you learned on the site or tell me what product you’re really anxious to try and why. You must do this to enter the giveaway or your other entries won’t count.
You can earn optional, additional entries by (leave a separate comment for each):
- Following Janson Beckett (@JansonBeckett) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Becoming a fan of Janson Beckett on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email and/or RSS feed (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for email; 1 entry for RSS feed)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, May 14, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: hbbs55!
DISCLOSURE: I received some complimentary Janson Beckett skincare products to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.