The cases in their Shield Limited line feature:
• Fashion forward designs and patterns with a protective high gloss finish
• Secure slide together design
• Durable, polycarbonate material
• Shields against dirt, dust, and debris
• Raised front rim for additional screen protection
• Full access to all ports, buttons, and functionality
• Available in Green Camouflage, Leopard and Red Buffalo Check
And the cases in their FlowerVest line feature (these are so cute!):
• Anti-static finish repels dust, dirt, and lint
• Lightweight and flexible material for a streamlined fit
• Durable, rugged protection with no extra bulk
• Black metal table stand included
• Full access to all ports, switches, and functionality
• Available in turquoise/white, yellow/pink, purple/white and pink/orange
They also have several colors in their ClearShield line, like the ones below.
All of these terrific cases for your iPod Touch 4th Generation can be purchased at www.agent18.com. If you’ve got an iPod Touch 4th Generation or are expecting one from Santa this year, I hope you’ll check out the cases from Agent18!
Two lucky winners will receive a case of their choice from Agent18’s Shield Limited, FlowerVest or ClearShield lines for the iPod Touch 4th Generation. To enter, visit www.agent18.com/product-category/ipod-touch.aspx and browse the cases for the iPod Touch 4th Generation. Leave a comment on this post with the one you would choose if you won this giveaway! This entry is mandatory.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Agent18 (@Agent_18) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Agent18 on FacebookFacebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, January 3, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners, A (Daily) Woman and Heather!
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were provided for this post.