I also love the delicious scents available for the Scentsy warmer, such as Baked Apple Pie, Autumn Sunset, French Kiss, French Lavender, Coconut Lemongrass, and much, much more.
And Scentsy has branched out into other products like the Scentsy Buddy! Look at these adorable critters. Each has a zippered pocket into which you can place a Scentsy Scent Pak! There’s a Newborn Nursery Scent Pak that’s perfect for the Scentsy Buddy.
I still haven’t won my own Scentsy warmer, but thanks to Theo, a Scentsy Independent Consultant, I have the opportunity to offer a $25 e-certificate for you to spend on the wonderful Scentsy products on her website at http://bewickless.scentsy.ca.
[UPDATE: After posting this giveaway, I finally had the opportunity to try Scentsy products for myself. I love them! To read more about my experience, as well as an interview with Theo, a Scentsy independent consultant, please click here.]
To enter, visit http://bewickless.scentsy.ca and check out the gorgeous Scentsy warmers and other products. Then leave a comment on this post sharing what you’d spend your $25 e-certificate on. (Don’t worry, you can change your mind on your selection if you win.) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Sign up for Theo’s Scentsy newsletter. (3 entries; leave 3 comments with the email address you used to sign up)
- Like Theo’s Scentsy page on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, January 12, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US and Canadian residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Nan!
DISCLOSURE: No products or financial compensation were provided in exchange for posting this giveaway.