Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Florida Birds in the ‘Hood

My relatives in Alaska like to send us pictures of the moose that wander into their yard. We don’t have anything quite that big here in Florida (although the alligators are pretty fearsome), but we do have some beautiful birds. I love when I see a flock of tropical birds come trotting into our neighborhood, like the ones below that came walking down the street and into our neighbor’s yard. I drove right past them with the car, and they didn’t even take off.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like White Ibis. I have seen them traveling more "herd like" than "flock like" too: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture just like this. They seem to love my yard. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stinkin birds bit me one time!! we have them everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm not a huge bird fan, but they look very interesting! I'm not sure I would want to get to close to them though, they look like they would give a nice bite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.