Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hot for the Holidays!

The holiday season is upon us, and from now through the end of the year I’ll be featuring my picks for what’s Hot for the Holidays! It might be books, toys, video games, gifts for her, gifts for him, or just about anything that captures my fancy! You’ll find my new Hot for the Holidays button on each post.

Feel free to grab the Hot for the Holidays button (see code on the right sidebar) for your blog or website, and earn extra entries into any giveaway that also features the Hot for the Holidays button!

Sponsors, if you have a product you’d like me to consider for a Hot for the Holidays post, please email me at smhparent [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Happy holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.