Friday, October 08, 2010

Furnishing Your Adult Child’s First Apartment!

My two oldest sons will be leaving the “nest” soon. I know that it’s only a matter of time before we’ll be furnishing their first apartment. I’ve already started collecting dishes, silverware, and other items in the attic for them. Oftentimes, furniture from relatives is too big for a little apartment. For instance, the dining room table that seats up to eight people here just wouldn’t be practical in an apartment. A drop leaf table like the one below would be much more practical!


For an efficiency apartment, a sleeper sofa can be a great choice since it functions as both a couch and a bed! This is called an “apartment size sleeper.”


And, of course, my boys couldn’t live without their TVs, so they’re going to need a TV stand of some kind. One like this wouldn’t take up a lot of room in a small apartment.


If you’ve got kids in high school or college, it’s not too early to start thinking about all the things they’ll need when they get their first apartment. CSN Stores is a great place to shop because they have more than 200 online stores filled with all kinds of items like the ones above. I’m always highly impressed by the large selection and great prices at CSN Stores.



DISCLOSURE: As a CSN Preferred Blogger, I receive gift codes periodically to enable me to share some of the terrific items I find at CSN Stores with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.