Sunday, October 24, 2010

Enter to Win the Kitchen of Your Dreams from KraftMaid!

We recently remodeled our kitchen, and it was definitely a big project! We replaced the cabinets and the countertops, and the floor will be next. One of the toughest parts of the project is the decision-making. I knew that I wanted something totally different from what we had before, but what? Dark or light wood? Corian, granite or something else? What about a design on the back splash? And how would I know if my selections looked good together? It wasn’t easy!

I wish I had thought to visit KraftMaid online before we started our remodeling job. I was recently browsing through their website and discovered all of the beautiful items they have for remodeling your kitchen. Their cabinetry is gorgeous, and it comes in so many styles, colors, materials, and finishes. And they really educate you about the various types of woods, creating a color palette, finish techniques, and so much more. I love my new kitchen but, wow, it could have really been spectacular with products and ideas from KraftMaid. Check out some of these gorgeous kitchens made with KraftMaid products:


You can also create a beautiful bathroom with KraftMaid products, like those below:


And KraftMaid is premiering their newest collection of cabinetry, which includes more than 30 cabinet doors, more than 24 finishes and 100 hardware choices. You can learn more about the newest product line by visiting KraftMaid.com, a local KraftMaid authorized dealer, or a design center in any Lowe’s or The Home Depot store.

And here’s another opportunity to redo your kitchen with KraftMaid… They’re hosting a “Define Your Style” contest that gives you the chance to win a $50,000 kitchen remodel! When you use their inspiration board tool to create and share your own style in the kitchen, you’ll receive an entry into the contest. It’s fun to do, and could win you the kitchen of your dreams! Visit www.KraftMaid.com to enter.



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of KraftMaid. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.