Friday, October 01, 2010

Celebrate Halloween with Tiny Prints Cards and Invitations!

Halloween has always been the source of great memories for my family! I remember one year when my sister dressed up as a table. She put a huge box over her head and glued plates and silverware to the top so she looked like a dining table. Unfortunately, she didn’t consider how difficult it would be to walk in it, and she tumbled down the stairs! (She wasn’t hurt, just humiliated.) Another year, my sister and I went as Star Wars characters. My sister was a Jawa (with the use of small flashlights for the glowing eyes), and I was Princess Leia (in a dress created from one of my mother’s old nightgowns). It wasn’t easy twirling one of her wigs into buns on the sides of my head!

These days, I leave the dressing up to my kids, but I do send out Halloween cards to my out-of-state relatives. I learned recently that Tiny Prints has amazing Halloween greeting cards, invitations and more. I love their huge selection and great prices. Check them out by clicking on the banner below!





DISCLOSURE: As a thank-you for posting this news, I will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Tiny Prints gift card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.