Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Looney Tunes Are Better Than Ever in Galactic Taz Ball for Nintendo DS!

When I was a little girl, one of the highlights of going to Grandma’s house was playing a Looney Tunes board game that she kept in her closet just for my sister and me! It’s hard to believe that Looney Tunes characters have been around so long and are still entertaining kids today! My boys were watching Space Jam just the other day with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and all the Looney Tunes gang. Now there’s another fun game for them featuring Looney Tunes: Galactic Taz Ball for Nintendo DS!

The Tasmanian Devil has always been a favorite with kids. In this game, kids get to spin a “Taz Ball” with the stylus to turn Taz into a tornado and defeat Marvin the Martian. But Taz’s real goal is to reach a giant chicken leg in the sky! Huh? Well, that’s crazy Taz for you! Watch this video to get a preview of the game:



[Email subscribers: Please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]

The dual screen allows kids to enter both the Overworld and the Underworld. And the game is rated E for Everyone, which gets my approval. My six-year-old twins love this game; it’s their current favorite! They play it as often as I’ll let them, and they enjoy every minute of it. (I wish I still had the Looney Tunes board game to play with them, too!)

You can check out Galactic Taz Ball for Nintendo DS at www.galactictazball.com. Your kids will enjoy the other Looney Tunes games on this site, too!





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this game to facilitate my candid review. No other compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales made through the Amazon link at left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.