Monday, September 20, 2010

I Love My New Libman Freedom Spray Mop!

If there’s one thing that I absolutely hate to clean, it’s floors. It hurts to get down on my hands and knees to scrub. But using a mop is no better because it’s such a mess and a tedious process to constantly rinse out the mop and slop it around on the floor. So, I’m shocked to hear myself say that I love my new mop! What would inspire such ardor? It’s called a Libman Freedom Spray Mop. And it really has given me “freedom” from the formerly horrible job of washing my floors.

There are plenty of things to love about the Libman Freedom Spray Mop:
  • You get to pick your own cleaning solution. It comes with a removable bottle that’s super-easy to fill with whatever liquid cleaner you like to use on your floors.
  • The microfiber pad on the mop is safe on all floors and can be machine washed up to 50 times! That’s a huge savings compared to other mops that require you to purchase disposable one-use pads.
  • There are no batteries, so you don’t have to worry about replacing them. The cleaner is dispensed through a handy trigger sprayer that allows you to decide how much liquid to put on the floor. No more heavy and messy buckets!
  • The mop comes fully assembled, which is great for non-DIY moms like me. You can find it in the mop and broom section of your favorite store.
  • It’s very reasonably priced between $19.99 and $24.99. That’s a steal for how fantastic this mop is!

Check out my bathroom tile floor after using the Libman Freedom Spray Mop! Isn’t it gorgeous?


Go to www.libman.com/freedom-mop.aspx to learn more about the Libman Freedom Spray Mop, watch a video of this mop in action, and even download a $5 off coupon! And join Libman on their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/libmancompany.



DISCLOSURE: As a reviewer for the Mom Bloggers Club, I received a complimentary Libman Freedom Spray Mop to facilitate my candid review. No other compensation was provided.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.