Thursday, September 09, 2010

Celebrate Halloween with Madeline in a New DVD!

I’ve written about Madeline before because she’s always been one of my favorite characters. When I was a little girl, I thought it would be so much fun to live in a girls’ boarding school in Paris like Madeline. So, it’s not surprising that I still have a collection of Madeline books and videos that I share with my kids.

I was excited to learn that Madeline has a brand-new DVD out called Madeline’s Halloween & Other Spooky Tales! There are five spook-filled episodes on this disk:

Madeline’s Halloween
Madeline and the Mean, Nasty, Horrible Hats
Madeline and the Mummy
Madeline and the Haunted Castle
Madeline and the Spider Lady

My boys and I have already watched all five episodes and enjoyed every one of them. Considering that Halloween is one of my boys’ favorite holidays (they love wearing costumes), this was an ideal video to get them excited about pumpkins, haunted houses, and trick-or-treating! I hope you’ll pick up a copy of Madeline’s Halloween & Other Spooky Tales for your family to enjoy this Halloween!





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this DVD to facilitate my candid review. No compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales made through the Amazon link at left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.