I was recently sent an Episencial Fun Summer Skincare Value Kit, which consists of 1) sunny sunscreen (SPF 35); 2) protective face balm (SPF 6); and, 3) soothing cream, all in an adorable package illustrated by renowned children’s artist and author Eric Carle. I’ve been using the sunscreen almost every day on my twins because they were attending summer camp, where they got lots of time in the sun. They’ve also been taking swim lessons on Saturdays. I love that the sunny sunscreen is water-resistant, chemical-free, and blends in easily. And it smells good, too!
DEAL! And here’s some really great news: They’re having an end-of-summer special on the Episencial Fun Summer Skincare Value Kit at Diapers.com! Formerly $30, it now sells for only $14.99! Click here to take advantage of this fabulous deal.
I hope you’ll go to www.episencial.com and check out their other natural skincare products for your little ones, such as bubble bath, body butter, foaming wash, and nurturing balm! You can purchase their products right on their website, at other online retailers, or at a store near you. (See the store locator on their site.)
The great people at Episencial will send one lucky winner their very own Episencial Fun Summer Skincare Value Kit, which consists of the sunny sunscreen, protective face balm, soothing cream, plus a creative art project with Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar! To enter, go to www.episencial.com and return to this post to leave a comment about something you learned on the site or the name of another product you’d like to try. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Episencial (@babyskincare) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Liking Episencial on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, September 5, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, fdigsby!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Episencial Fun Summer Skincare Value Kit to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.