Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mommy's Pet Peeve

Do you ever find your kids' toys in strange places and think, "What the heck is that doing here?" This drives me nuts! See the picture below? That's my son's electronic Connect Four game. It's flipped over on the rug at the front door. Now, why there? If you were tired of playing a game or wanted to move on to something else, wouldn't you at least put the game on a table? Why would you decide, "I think I'll go drop this on the floor by the door?" My kids do things like this all the time. I find stuffed animals in the bathroom, silly bands on my desk, Star Wars toys in the kitchen... Does this ever happen to you? What do your kids do that drives you crazy or makes no sense at all?


3 comments:

  1. yes!! it drives me insane I always find the oddest toys in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pet peeve is really my fault b/c we're so not a family who abides by the 'eat your snack at the table' rule, but it drives me bananas when my little sweet pea is eating chips and the crums just seem to explode out and away from her mouth. Those little broken pieces drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is annoying, isn't it? Especially when they usually manage to do it just after we've swept the floor! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.