Sunday, August 29, 2010

Have an Indulgent Escape in the Shower with a Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead

Did you know that Waterpik makes showerheads? I recently had the opportunity to try the Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead, and I am delighted with it! I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like a wimpy shower. I hate being cold, so I want a strong blast of hot water! The Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead delivers that and more. In fact, their patented OptiFLOW technology increases water force by up to 30%. Moms, this is the massage you’ve been dying for!

Even if you don’t like a strong shower like me, this showerhead is ideal because it has five different spray settings to please everyone: full-body spray, powerspray, water saver, circular massage, and mist. And you can easily change settings while you’re in the shower because the spray selector is on the handle, so you’re not reaching through the water stream. My boys love the mist setting because they can pretend they’re in a rain forest! It also comes with a flexible 5-foot hose so you can pull it down to rinse your little ones’ hair. And even the most unhandy person can install it in minutes.

We are huge fans of our new Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead. I dread taking a shower anyplace else because this one is so invigorating! If you’re tired of your wimpy showerhead and want different showering options for everyone in your family, I urge you to check out the Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead. Go to www.waterpik.com to check it out and find a retailer near you!



DISCLOSURE: MomSelect arranged for me to receive a complimentary Waterpik EasySelect Showerhead to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.