As you can see in the panel below, there are many designs available and more to come, I’m sure.
And here’s what the Charm Necklaces look like. Inside each package are a long rubber necklace and 12 charms that can be strung on it. Like the rings and bands, the charms come in all different shapes and can be traded.
Check out all the great Googly products through the links below. Click here for a list of major retailers that sell Googly Bands, Rings and Charm Necklaces!
I have a package containing a Googly Charm Necklace along with 12 Charms in the “Heels” design to give to one lucky winner! The charms look like little designer shoes in various colors. (See bottom right design in the picture above.) To enter, leave a comment here with your suggestion for a design for Googly products! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following GooglyBands (@GooglyBands) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Liking Googly Bands on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, September 8, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, CathyB!
DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary Googly Rings and a Charm Necklace to facilitate this review. The Charm Necklace is being given away in this contest.