Friday, August 06, 2010

Five Question Friday: 8-6-10

It’s time for Five Question Friday! This is a fun meme that’s hosted every week by Mama M. at My Little Life and consists of a series of five questions to be answered. This week’s participating bloggers can be found here. If you’re a blogger, feel free to join us on your blog and then leave a link in a comment below so people can visit. If you’re not a blogger, but would like to answer these questions too, feel free to do so in a comment. I’d love to read your answers!

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I’m a neat sleeper. Actually, I don’t have a choice! My husband insists on sleeping with four or five pillows positioned under various parts of his body, so I’m usually relegated to a small sliver of the bed. (He would never admit this, of course. He asserts that I have plenty of room since it’s a king-sized bed. NOT!)

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Confident. I have a lot of fears (car accidents, public speaking, etc.) that tend to limit my life. I’m always jealous of people who seem to have very healthy self-esteem. I wish they could bottle it and sell it to me!

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

I wish I had been told that you don’t have to marry the first guy who asks you… (Note: My present husband isn’t the same guy!)

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

This wasn’t found at a garage sale, but I’ve found several Little Tikes toys in my neighbors’ garbage! Somebody set out a really cute Little Tikes slide and a picnic table for the garbage service, so I nabbed them for my kids. They had a little wear but were still perfectly good!

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Eggs Benedict. It’s my favorite breakfast, and I almost always order it if we eat breakfast at a restaurant, which is rare. I love it! My husband usually makes it for me for my birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.