Monday, August 16, 2010

Encourage Your Kids’ Creativity with Connecta Straws from eBeanstalk!

I love being an eBeanstalk toy ambassador because they always have the coolest things for inspiring creativity in kids. My most recent fabulous find at eBeanstalk is called Connecta Straws! This toy is one of those things that is so simple, it’s brilliant. It consists of a bunch of flexible plastic straws, along with plastic connectors, wheels, and rings. When my boys first eyed this toy, they had a look of curiosity on their faces. They weren’t quite sure why they were being offered a box of straws and plastic pieces. But then they sat down on the floor, starting connecting the pieces together, and suddenly they were spending hours making masterpieces! They discovered all kinds of 3D objects they could create, from cars to flowers, and even a football!

Here’s a picture of one of my sons when he’s just getting started. You can see some of the pieces, as well as the instructions, which show some design ideas.


Here’s a beautiful flower that my son created!


And here’s a rug full of creations that they made! (Sorry, they’re kind of hard to see on our patterned rug. Trust me, there are a lot of them!)


The boys had so much fun with Connecta Straws that they insisted on leaving their creations out for several days before I finally convinced them that we had to disassemble them and put them away.

I am always so impressed with the toys we receive from eBeanstalk. I encourage you to click over to www.ebeanstalk.com to check out their toys for yourself. However, a word of warning: With so many toys to choose from, it’s hard to pick out the perfect ones for your children! But I’m sure you can figure it out… Also, eBeanstalk wants to make sure they have the best toys around, so they’ve asked me to enlist your help. When you’re on their website, please tell them what your favorite baby toys and kids toys are! It’s important to them to provide great toys by age and the only way they can make sure they have the right ones is to get feedback from parents like you and me!

And be sure to check out the Connecta Straws while you’re there. I think your kids will love them!




DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary Connecta Straws to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.