Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Captain Zoom: A Fun and Fantastic Personalized Birthday Gift for Kids


When I was a little girl, my sister had a record (a “45” … we didn’t have CDs back then!) that she received for her birthday one year. It was a personalized birthday song that told about the adventures of a character named Captain Zoom who lives on the moon! My sister and I played that record over and over again until we had the song memorized. We absolutely loved it, especially since it mentioned her name eight times! It was as if the song had been written especially for her.

Now, here’s something even more amazing: I was recently notified that this fantastic song is still around! Of course, now it’s available as a CD, DVD or MP3. As soon as I was reminded about this song, I realized that I can still sing every word of it. Now, that’s a memorable song! Here are the lyrics (replace “Jason” with your child’s name!):

Captain Zoom Birthday Song Lyrics

This is Space Command to Zoom
All systems are go for your message to Jason!
Hey, Jason! It’s your birthday!
I’m in charge of the stars and I’m here to say,
Hey, Jason! You’re the big star today!
My name is Zoom and I live on the moon
But I came down to earth Just to sing you this tune
’cause Jason, it’s your birthday today!
A present for you I wanted to find, an outerspace creature, a one of a kind!
A wild whop or a kukelchoo, an apple drop or a buzzardstew
Or maybe a 3-eyed tickleshay for your birthday.
Did you ask: “Uh, what’s a kukelchoo?”
Well, up on the moon it’s nothing new but that won’t do for you. On your birthday!
I searched behind the clouds and stars I even zoomed my bike to Mars
And met my friend the saucer man and he said:
“Hey Zoom I got the bestest plan! What your friend needs is something new,
So how about a song, just from YOU?”
And so tonight when you’re in bed
I’ll be singing to you as I zoom overhead
Singing, Jason! Happy Birthday
Singing, Jason! Happy Birthday
Singing, Jason! Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, Jason! See you next year!

And Captain Zoom now has an Anniversary, Wedding, and Christmas song, too!

The Captain Zoom personalized birthday song is a fun, one-of-a-kind gift for any children in your life. Watch their eyes light up as soon as they hear their name in the song! I’m betting they’ll love it just as much as my sister and I did.

Go to www.captainzoom.com to listen to a sample, check out their specials, and place an order!

Links

Website: www.captainzoom.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/captainzoom
Twitter: www.twitter.com/zoombirthday



DISCLOSURE: I’ll be receiving a complimentary Captain Zoom recording for my twins as a thank-you for sharing this information. No other compensation was provided.

1 comment:

  1. My brother got the record and we did exactly the same thing. Knew every word. We also had fun playing it at 33 1/3 RPM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.