Master Lock’s combination locks, I no longer have to fear them! For example, their Keyless Resettable Combination Lock (see image at left) allows you to set your very own combination using three numbers or letters! Personally, I think it would be a lot easier to remember my combination if it were a word rather than a series of numbers. It also comes with a “reset tool,” which makes it easy to reset your combination if anyone figures out that you used your name, Bob, as your password!
[Email subscribers: Please click on the title of this post to access this video online.]
Master Locks also come in a wide variety of cool colors, which makes it a lot easier to spot your locker in the sea of lockers down the hallway. (That’s another part of my recurring nightmare -- not being able to figure out which locker is mine!) If your tween or teen is going to be using a locker this year, I recommend that you pick up a Master Lock for him or her! And get a couple for your college student, too, so he can lock up his bike and keep his valuables safe.
Finally, tell your kids about the Master Lock Sweepstakes where teens can enter to win daily prizes, as well as a grand prize of an iPad with a paid two-year data plan! Go to www.masterlock.com/secretcombination to enter by August 29, 2010.
Two lucky winners will each receive one Master Lock! I have one each of the Speed Dial and the Keyless Resettable (the exact two locks pictured above) that I will randomly send to two people. To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me what you would use one of these locks for if you won or who you’d give it to. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Liking Master Lock on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, September 1, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: clynsg and Thabal!
DISCLOSURE: I received the two Master Lock padlocks mentioned above to pass along in this giveaway. No other compensation was provided.