If someone were to ask you why you hold certain religious beliefs, would you be able to articulate what you believe? This can be difficult for all of us, but especially for young people. Studies have shown that spiritual practices tend to weaken among teenagers. Often, they experience a crisis of faith when they’re asked to defend their beliefs and often don’t know how. With this in mind, the Apologetics Study Bible for Students was created to help teens answer tough questions about their faith, not only from others but within themselves.
The Apologetics Study Bible for Students contains more than 100 essays on topics that are relevant to today’s students. Here are just a few of the questions that are discussed:
- Hasn’t science disproved miracles?
- What’s the big deal with astrology?
- Why does God care about my entertainment choices?
- How can Jesus’ death bring about forgiveness?
- Why doesn’t God answer my prayers?
- Should Christians care about the environment?
- If there is such good evidence for God, they why don’t more people believe?
- Does the Bible contain errors?
- Why should I wait until marriage to have sex?
- How do I share my faith?
In Matthew 22:37, Jesus tells us, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” In other words, he wants us to confront the tough questions we have about our faith. The Apologetics Study Bible for Students is an excellent resource for finding the answers, understanding the Bible, and being prepared to explain Christian faith with clarity and accuracy.
I highly recommend the Apologetics Study Bible for Students, not only for adolescents, but even for adults who may be struggling with hard questions about Christianity.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of the Apologetics Study Bible for Students to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission on sales placed through the link at left.