Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Great Opportunity to Win Googly Bands!

I’ve written before about Googly Bands and how much my kids love them. All summer long, my twins and their friends have been swapping them back and forth! Now they’re retiring all Series 1, 3, and 4 Googly Bands, and here’s a great opportunity for you to snag some for your kids!

Just join Googly Bands for the Official Retirement Party on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 3pm PST/6PM EST. They’ll be giving away a ton of prizes at their live hour-long party at www.GooglyBands.com. Prizes include retired bands, Halloween series, collector’s boxes, and more!

My boys and I participated in Googly Bands’ previous party, and it was a lot of fun! We didn’t win, but we’re ready for another chance! I hope you’ll join us for the party on August 18. Head over to Facebook.com/googlybands now to RSVP. I just did!




DISCLOSURE: Ten bloggers who post about this party will be selected at random to receive 10 packs of not-yet-released Series 11 and 12 along with some retired Googly Bands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.