Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sothys Offers a New Generation of Sun Products!

When I was a teenager in Michigan, I was on a quest for the deepest, darkest tan I could get! I remember getting into my bikini as soon as the temperature hit 50 degrees F and slathering baby oil all over. I didn’t care if I burned because I told myself I was building a “base” so I could tan the rest of the summer. I shudder to think now about the damage I must have done to my skin! These days, we’re a little more educated about the dangers of being overexposed to the sun. Fortunately, there are other ways now to get a little glow on your skin because baking yourself.

One way is with the use of Sothys’ Cellu-Guard® sun care products. These products come in three categories: Protection (for when you’re out in the sun), Sunless Tanning (to tan without going into the sun), and Soothe (to care for the skin after sun exposure).

I was sent a sample of Sothys’ Iridescent Tanning Gel, which is a “unique protective gel thanks to its tan-boosting active ingredients that help to intensify and accelerate a natural-looking tan. A magical iridescent texture gives a golden and sparkling tan.” I’ve been using this product daily and really like it. It goes easily under my makeup and has a pleasant smell (unlike most potent-smelling sunscreens). With a UVA/UVB SPF 8, this is not intended for intense tanning, but more for everyday use when you’re just out-and-about running errands.

You can read more about Sothys’ unique line of sun care products at www.sothys-usa.com/suncare.html. Click on the “Find-A-Salon” button to find a retailer near you!





DISCLOSURE: I received a sample of Sothys Cell-Guard® Iridescent Tanning Gel to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.