www.ripleybooks.com to learn more about Ripley’s Believe It or Not: Enter if You Dare!, as well as Ripley’s other books and products.
One lucky reader will receive a copy of Ripley’s Believe It or Not: Enter if You Dare! This brand-new hardcover book has a purple and silver holographic foil cover and is chock-full of beautiful photographs. To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing who will be the lucky recipient of this book! (It’s okay if it’s YOU!) You must do this to enter this giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) and Ripley’s (@RipleyWorld) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- NEW! Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Liking Ripley’s on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, August 11, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, peg42!
DISCLOSURE: I received one copy of this book to review and pass along in this giveaway. No other compensation was provided.