Their products, pictured below, are designed to:
• soothe babies
• provide optimal temperature control and
• help parents integrate safe sleep practices recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics into all the environments in which the baby sleeps, including home and daycare.
Here are the terrific products they offer:
If you’re expecting or have a new baby, now’s the time to prepare to help your baby develop good sleep habits. I encourage you to check out the zzzTime products at http://soothetime.com/zzztime/.
I have a Snooze Wrap to give away to one lucky winner! To enter, go to http://soothetime.com and leave a comment on this post with the name of another line of products they sell besides zzzTime. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- NEW! Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, August 10, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Aisling!
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were exchanged for this review.