It’s called the Little Looster, and it’s a “booster for the loo”! This horseshoe-shaped stool surrounds the base of the toilet. Kids can put their feet on it while they’re using the toilet and feel well-supported. It also makes it less likely they’ll be gripping the germy lid of the toilet with their hands to keep from falling in.
This simple product is ingenious! No more washing out porta-potties because kids now feel comfortable on the big one. And you don’t need to move the Little Looster for adult use because it doesn’t block the way. When your kids have outgrown the Little Looster, you can dispose of it responsibly because it’s made of 100% recyclable plastic.
If you’re in the throes of potty training or will be reaching that milestone soon, check out the Little Looster at www.littlelooster.com! This product is a great addition to the tools available for successful toilet training!
One lucky reader will receive a Little Looster of their very own! To enter this giveaway, go to www.littlelooster.com and leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway!
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Little Looster (@LoosterMama) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, July 20, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Louis!
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were exchanged for this post.