Answer: KIDZ BOP!
Yes, this music series is HUGE with kids, and this summer they can sing and dance along to the brand-new KIDZ BOP 18! My six-year-old twins and I had the opportunity to listen to the sixteen songs on this CD, and we absolutely love them. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that I would be a big fan of songs sung by kids, but I was completely wrong. My kids and I put on this CD when we’re in the car and bop all the way to our destination! It’s a lot of fun and gets everyone in a good mood!
KIDZ BOP 18 is a great addition to your summer fun schedule. Take it on road trips, play it during pool parties and birthdays, or have your kids get a bunch of friends together for a dance party!
Head over to www.KidzBop.com to hear tracks from this CD, learn more about this terrific series, meet the KidzBop kids, and enter KidzBop contests! (They’re holding their first KIDZ Star USA Talent Search!) There are lots of activities, games and fun things for kids on the site, too.
I have two new KIDZ BOP 18 CDs to give away! To enter, go to KidzBop.com and then leave a comment on this post about something you read on the site that I didn’t mention in this review. This is required to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- NEW! Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, August 2, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners, Kelly and TiffsPixieDust!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this CD to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small portion of the proceeds received from the sales of this CD through the Amazon link at left.