Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have Pizza for Breakfast with New Eggo Real Fruit Pizza!

I’m kind of a picky eater, so breakfast has always been my favorite meal because I like just about all breakfast foods. I recently learned about a new breakfast meal from Eggo that is unique and delicious! It’s called the Eggo Real Fruit Pizza, and they are SOOOO good! Each pizza has a flavorful cinnamon and maple-flavored crust topped by real fruit, granola and berry flavored cream cheese. You just heat them up in the oven or the microwave, and they’re ready to eat!

I was able to taste both the Mixed Berry Granola and the Strawberry Granola varieties. Both of them were generously sprinkled with lots of fruit and granola, and I loved the flavor of the cream cheese. They only took a minute to heat up in my microwave on the special heating tray included. The breakfast pizzas are individual-sized, perfect for one person. These are great for kids, too, because they’re getting real fruit, and they’ll love the idea that they’re allowed to eat “pizza” for breakfast!

Go to www.leggomyeggo.com to learn more about the new Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas! They’re arriving in grocery stores now, so check the freezer shelves to see if your store has them.



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Eggo Real Fruit Pizza and received a sample of the product and a $20 Amazon gift certificate to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.