They call the RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush “smart” for several reasons:
- As mentioned above, it has a built-in two-minute timer that also beeps every thirty seconds, so you know how long you’ve got to go. (I love hearing those thirty-second beeps and knowing I’m almost there!)
- There’s also a “three-month wear meter” (180 uses), which signals when it’s time to replace the head on the toothbrush, which leads me to another point…
- The toothbrush comes with a replaceable head, so when the first one wears out after three months, you can pop it off and replace it with the other one. You can buy additional replacement heads as you need them.
- This toothbrush also has a special “reverse handle,” so it feels good in your hand regardless of whether you’re right- or left-handed.
- The tiny batteries in the toothbrush handle are designed to last four years!
- Finally, it has a special non-slip handle, which is guaranteed for four years (so it doesn’t wear out before the batteries do). This also cuts down on waste since you can re-use it over and over again.
With the RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush, I’m developing better dental habits, especially when combined with daily flossing. Go to www.RadiusToothbrush.com to get more information on the RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush! It’s great for the whole family!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary sample of this product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.