Friday, July 23, 2010

Fix Droopy Drawers in a Snap with Dapper Snappers!

When I was a kid, I was a Skinny Minnie. I was called names like Skeleton and Bones because I was so thin. Kids used to say that I was going to blow away in the next strong wind. I ate well and was healthy, but I was just built small. Whenever we bought jeans, my mom would get out her sewing machine and sew big “darts” in the waistband of my pants or skirts so they wouldn’t fall down.

I’m now the mother of four sons, and they’re all thin, too. My twins are now six, and I usually buy their jeans at JCPenney because it’s one of the few places that has affordable jeans in Slim sizes. Otherwise, I have to look for pants with tight elastic. But I recently learned about a terrific product that was invented by a mom who also has a skinny son. They’re called Dapper Snappers! This simple invention is really brilliant.

As you can see in the pictures on this page, Dapper Snappers go through the belt loops on the back of pants and just snap into place. They’re adjustable to four different sizes and come in lots of great colors for boys and girls. You can purchase them singly or in multi-packs! Dapper Snappers can be used on kids from ages 9 months to 6 years. And they work well if you’re potty-training because they don’t need to be removed to get your child’s pants off.

If you’ve got skinny kids like me, go to www.dappersnappers.com to order some Dapper Snappers or find a retailer near you!

LINKS

Website: www.dappersnappers.com
Blog: http://blog.dappersnappers.com/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DapperSnappers
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DapperSnapperFans



DISCLOSURE: I received a sample of Dapper Snappers to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.