Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday: 7-30-10

This week, I’m trying out a new meme called Five Question Friday! It’s hosted by Mama M. at Five Crooked Halos every week, where she posts a series of five questions to be answered. This week’s participating bloggers can be found here. If you’re a blogger, feel free to join us on your blog and then leave a link in a comment below so people can visit. If you’re not a blogger, but would like to answer these questions too, feel free to do so in a comment. I’d love to read your answers! So, here goes…

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

Apparently, I had a little stuffed lion that I loved. There are pictures of me carrying it around. Unfortunately, my mom got rid of it when I outgrew it. I’m kind of sad that I don’t have it. My oldest son had a little blue stuffed bunny that he received from the Easter Bunny one year. He slept with it for years! He’s now 20, but I kept the bunny for him so he can pass it on to his own child some day.

2. Do you dream in color?

Definitely. I have very vivid dreams. I love to sleep because I never know what adventure I’ll go on next!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I’m 5’5”. I’m happy with my height -- not too short and not too tall. I’m short for my family, though. Most of the men in my family are six feet or taller. My mom and sister are 5’6” and 5’7” respectively.

4. If you could have anyone’s (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Colin Firth. That dreamy English accent would probably make me run off the road, though.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

I always return it to the corral unless I can’t find one! Otherwise, I’ll take it up to the front of the store if it’s not too great a distance and I don’t have the kids in the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.