Friday, July 02, 2010

CSN Stores Have Everything for the Home and Business -- Check Out Their 4th of July Sale!

I was recently selected as a CSN Preferred Blogger, and I am so thrilled to be a part of this program. In a word, CSN Stores are awesome! They’re actually a collection of more than 200 websites that sell just about anything you might need for your home or business, such as lighting, furniture, luggage, cookware, grills, strollers, shoes, exercise equipment, pet products, bedding … you get the idea! They have a huge selection at very competitive prices. And many of their items come with free shipping! For instance, here are a few items on my wish list:

My boys recently played air hockey at a friend’s house and loved it. If we had the space, I’d love to get them this amazing air hockey table.

I’ve also been thinking about how great it would be to have a swing set in the yard for my kids. They love to spend time outdoors, and this would be perfect for keeping them busy and encouraging exercise!

I was cleaning out one of the dressers in the boys’ room the other day and noticed that our bargain chest isn’t holding up very well. How I would love to get them this beautiful pine dresser.


If you’ve been thinking that you need to spruce up your house, yard or office, now’s the perfect time because CSN Stores is having an Independence Day Sale! From now until July 5, 2010, use code J4R617 to save an extra 10% off any one item at their stores. (Certain brands are excluded from this offer. See details on their site.) They also have a fantastic rewards program where you can earn 3% of any purchase to be used toward future purchases. Go to www.csnstores.com now to start shopping! And stay tuned because I’ll be reviewing more terrific products from CSN Stores!



DISCLOSURE: I received a gift code from CSN Stores to facilitate my purchase and review of their products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.