InterCell Day Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
InterCell Night Gel with Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin E Stick
Collagen-Fibre Eye Pad Kit
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
I’ve been using the InterCell Day Cream and Night Gel every day, and am really pleased with these products! They’re extremely light and don’t feel heavy on the skin. Reviva Labs says these products work with the liquid you drink to help retain moisture in your skin. They definitely did a nice job of moisturizing my skin. And I was able to use the Day Cream under my makeup with no problem.
By far, my absolute favorite product was the Makeup Primer. It feels like rubbing silk across your face! I just worked it into my skin after applying the Day Cream but before my makeup. It feels amazing! It gives the skin a really nice, smooth texture so that makeup looks flawless. I will definitely purchase this product again! I’ve also been using the Vitamin E Stick on my lips, and it’s made them nice and soft.
Finally, for more specific needs, Reviva Labs offers their Collagen-Fibre Eye Pad Kit and their Hyaluronic Acid Serum. The eye pads are designed to help diminish wrinkles, reduce puffiness and decrease dark circles under the eyes. They come with a Skin Energizing Gel that you can apply first, followed by the pads for 15-20 minutes. Although the effects are temporary, Reviva Labs says that the benefits are cumulative with continued use. The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a professional strength moisturizer for those who really struggle to keep moisture in their skin.
Reviva Labs has a huge selection of other skincare products, such as Seaweed Soap, Skin Peels, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Cream, and even Men’s Products. Go to www.revivalabs.com to check out all of their products, place an order or request a catalog!
One lucky winner will receive the same prize pack that I received! This package is worth approximately $100! To enter this giveaway, please go to www.revivalabs.com and look around, then leave a comment on this post with another Reviva Labs product that caught your eye besides the six items that are included in the prize package. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by:
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the Bookmark button at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each method; up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, June 27, 2010, at midnight ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open only to US residents.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Louis, who tweets as @rosidentevil!
DISCLOSURE: I received the complimentary items noted in this post. No other compensation was provided.