Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Protect Your Skin This Summer with Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sunblock

This Memorial Day weekend, my boys went to the pool on Saturday, the beach on Sunday, and on the Slip and Slide on Monday. Do you know what that means? Summer’s here! Okay, I know that summer doesn’t officially arrive until later in June, but it definitely feels like summer here in Florida, and we’ve been spending a lot of time in the sun. That means we’ll all be slathering on the sunblock to avoid sunburn and the risk of skin cancer.

The kids aren’t the only ones who have to be careful in the sun. Adults need to be just as cautious. That’s why I was very excited to hear that I was selected to review Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock. I’ve started using it, and I really like how lightweight it is! Some sunblocks feel so heavy and greasy. Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock doesn’t feel that way at all. In fact, it’s designed to be used either alone or under makeup so you can use it every day. And with an SPF of 70, it gives great protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.

I’ll be writing more about my experience with Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock in a few weeks. Would you like to review UltraSheer®, too? Then go to http://www.giantwavepool.com/ultrasheer! Or get $2 off your UltraSheer® purchase at http://www.neutrogena.com/suncoupon.






Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes from Tidal Labs. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.