Thursday, June 03, 2010

My New Makeup Must-Have: COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Products!

Before I discovered COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless products, I had stopped using foundation makeup because it just looked too heavy and fake on my face. But now I’m back to using foundation thanks to these products! BzzAgent arranged for me to sample four products in the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless line: corrector, eye concealer, foundation, and sculpting blush. I love the little round containers they come in! And the foundation and blush include applicator sponges that sit in their own compartment of the case. Very clever!

But what I love most about these products is how well they cover flaws and yet don’t feel heavy at all. The foundation and eye concealer provide me with superior coverage, and yet they look natural on my face. I also like using the corrector as I’ve never used a corrector before. It evens out the skin tone before you apply the other products. It works great for dark under-eye circles! And the concealer goes right over the top of the corrector. The eye concealer is available in four shades, and the foundation comes in 15 shades, so there’s no problem in finding colors to match your skin.

Finally, I never thought I’d be crazy about a cream blush, but I’ve changed my mind with the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless sculpting blush. The sponge allows me to have more control over how much I use on my face (much better than a brush), so I can use just a little bit to add some color and highlight my cheekbones. It looks very natural and is available in four shades.

I’m in my mid-forties, an age when women need to be more mindful of what they put on their faces. They want good coverage for their emerging wrinkles, but a heavy makeup can settle into those lines and emphasize them even more! The COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless line is specially designed to counteract those problems, and I really love the results. I will definitely purchase these products again. I use them every day!

The COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless line of products is available wherever COVERGIRL items are sold, including food and drug stores, mass retailers like Target and Walmart, and on many websites.





DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary samples of these products to facilitate this review courtesy of BzzAgent. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.