Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy Graduation, Boys!

I’m pleased to announce that I have two graduates in the family this year. My twins have graduated from kindergarten. Hurray! They both did fabulous in their separate classrooms, and they’re both reading already! I’m very proud of them.

Here’s a picture of them modeling their kindergarten graduation shirts! (Please ignore Caleb’s scowl. He loves the shirt. He just didn’t want to have his picture taken!)


I got these shirts from a wonderful company called Tag’d. I won one through a contest they were holding on their Facebook page, and I purchased the other one. They turned out to be so cute, and I was extremely impressed with the high quality of these t-shirts. They are really thick and soft. They’ll definitely last until my boys outgrow them.

Tag’d has tons of other adorable designs that can be personalized. Here are just a few of the selections:


They also have other products, like lunch boxes, puzzles, books, and knit items! Thanks to Tag’d for making my boys’ kindergarten graduation a day to remember!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your boys' graduation from kinder! That's a big moment for a mom too, even if you do have some teen kids as well. I found your site through Kidlutions on twitter, and I like your lively style here!

    Come by my blog for a few laughs and ideas to make life a little more peaceful.

    -Laurie
    http://livingpower.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/mylivingpower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.