Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Enter to Win the Hampton Hotels’ Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hampton_logo
What would you do if someone offered you 100 hotel rooms free of charge for a weekend? I’ve been trying to imagine how I’d fill the rooms if I had a prize like that! Some people might use it for a family reunion, a wedding weekend, or a class reunion. Perhaps they’d treat members of their church or charitable organization. I’m still thinking about how I might use a prize like that because there are so many possibilities! I encourage you to start thinking about it, too, because you have an opportunity to win this terrific prize through the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes!

Yes, Hampton Hotels is hosting a huge contest in which the grand prize winner will receive a block of 100 hotel rooms for two nights for a wonderful weekend event of their choice! The winner will also get $5,000 to help pay the tax for that weekend. It’s called the Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize!

Daily prizes are also being given to 100 first prize winners who will receive a weekend stay for themselves and three of their friends. Since there are more than 1,600 Hampton Hotels, my friends and I could pick a really great place to meet up! Perhaps I could treat some out-of-state friends to a girls’ weekend in an exotic locale.

The Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes is open to everyone. You don’t have to be a previous guest at a Hampton or be a Hilton Honors member. Just click here to enter, and one of these terrific prizes could be yours!

P.S. If you’re already planning a vacation and are ready to make travel plans, Hampton Hotels is offering a deal called the Great Getaway Advance Purchase where you can get 20% off the best available rate at participating hotels when you book at least seven days in advance for stays until July 15, 2010. Go to hampton.com to accept this amazing offer!

Click Here

Visit my sponsor: Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.