Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks for the Sunshine Award!

I received a really nice award this weekend from Brandi at Life with Five Monkies. Thank you so much, Brandi, for the Sunshine Award! Your blog brings a lot of sunshine into my life, too.

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

* Nominate 12 other bloggers
* List the award in either a post or on your sidebar
* Link your nominees within your post
* Let the nominees know you have passed this on to them by commenting on their blog

So, here are 12 bloggers that I love to read (in alphabetical order):

3 Kids and Us
5 Vinez Monkeys
A Busy Mom of Two
A Nut in a Nutshell
Barefoot Mommies
Frugal Plus
I'm a Hot Mom
Jabbering Jessi
Leslie Loves Veggies
Mama of 3 Munchkins
One 2 Try
Penelope’s Oasis
She Scribes
Simply Stacie
The Mommy-Files

Okay, that was 15, and I know that I still missed some of my favorites. So, I apologize to anyone I failed to include that I read regularly. And I know that the ladies on this list receive a lot of awards, so I’ll understand if you don’t post about this. Just know that you’re loved!




8 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much! That was so very sweet and it really did feel like sunshine to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Susan!! You brighten my day, everyday!! Many Many thanks!!! XOXOXO

    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting the Sunshine Award, Susan, you deserve it!

    And thank you so much for passing it on to me. That's really sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Beautiful Award!! You are a Very Special Person to me!!

    Thanks so much for passing the Sunshine Award on to Frugal Plus :)

    It must be your lucky week.. Check your email *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I just won 6 romance novels on Frugal Plus. I told you that Jill has a great blog! This will come in handy for summer beach reading. Thanks for all of the great giveaways and tips, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the wonderful award! And congrats for winning the award too! I have been a long time follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan,

    You so deserve this award as you always bring sunshine with your wonderful post. I would like to thank you for passing on this award to me. I had no idea that my blog is one of your favorites. Sorry I did not respond sooner but I don't check my twitter messages all that often. Just know that I am honored and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.