Thursday, May 20, 2010

Share Your Kids’ Crazy Hair for Fun Prizes!‏

The other day, one of my sons woke up with a terrible case of bed head! I wish I had taken a picture. If I had, I could have entered his goofy ’do in the Crazy Hair Photo Contest that’s being sponsored by Working Mother, So Cozy, and The Children’s Place! From now until June 7th, you can share your children’s wackiest hairstyles for a chance to win some fabulous prizes!

Ten crazy winners will each receive a basket of products from the So Cozy hair care line, as well as a $50 gift card and one Towel Buddy Bag (valued at $16.50) from The Children’s Place!

Just head on over to http://www.workingmother.com/?service=vpage/5331 and submit your photos, which will be judged by So Cozy founder Cozy Friedman and Working Mother editors.

If you’re on Twitter or Facebook, you can help spread the word to your friends and family in case they want to participate, too, or just check out your crazy photo! Please use the hashtag #kidscrazyhair.

P.S. Check out my son’s messy hair after a day at the beach in the picture above!





DISCLOSURE: No compensation was provided for this post. It just sounds like fun!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shot! My daughter has crazy hair every day - so I'll have to go check out the contest! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.