Monday, May 24, 2010

My New Obsession: Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars

I was recently given the opportunity to try Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars, and I was so impressed that I went out and bought two more boxes! They are absolutely scrumptious. They come in three flavors: Chocolate Chip, Dark Chocolate Almond, and Chocolatey Peanut Butter. My absolute favorite is the Dark Chocolate Almond, but all three of them are delicious. I was amazed at how moist and flavorful they are, unlike a lot of similar products. Each bar contains 35% of the daily recommended fiber, plus antioxidants Vitamin E and Zinc! They are my new obsession! I keep them in my desk drawer and have one for an afternoon snack.

Go to www.kelloggsfiberplus.com to learn more about Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars and access nutrition information. And then get to the store and pick up a box. Actually, you’ll have a hard time picking a flavor, so better just get all three!

Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars Website: www.kelloggsfiberplus.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ladyfibarista
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kelloggs-FiberPlus-Antioxidants-Bars/70633943833

[HINT: Follow them on Twitter and Facebook so you don't miss out on future giveaways!]





DISCLOSURE: I received three Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.