Sunday, May 02, 2010

My New Love: The Bed Buddy Plush ThermaTherapy Neck & Hand Wrap

I have fallen in love … with my Bed Buddy Plush ThermaTherapy Neck & Hand Wrap! This product is absolutely heavenly.
It’s a velvety soft wrap with warming neck and hand pouches that you heat in the microwave. This creates moist heat, which helps to relieve aches, pains, tension and arthritis. Just wrap it around your neck and slip your hands into the warm pockets. (Or you don’t have to use the hand pockets if you’re doing something else or don’t like warm hands.) The wrap contains 100% all-natural ingredients and the light fragrances of lavender and chamomile. The cover is even removable and washable.

This wrap feels SO good. I never wanted to take it off! I just wrapped it around my neck, stuck my hands in the pockets and relaxed on the couch to watch TV. It is amazingly comforting, and the heat lasted for a long time.

In the ThermaTherapy Herbal Naturals line, they also have a neck pillow and a comfort pack! Click here to see all of the soothing hot/cold products made by the Carex company. Whether you suffer from a chronic condition or just have soreness once in a while, the Bed Buddy Plush ThermaTherapy Neck & Hand Wrap is something you should always have on hand. Mine is going to get plenty of use!

These products are distributed in national, regional and independent food, drug and mass retailers and also through wholesalers, distributors and medical dealers. Email customerservice@carex.com or call customer service 1-800-526-8051 to find a retailer.





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Bed Buddy Neck & Hand Wrap to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.

2 comments:

  1. These look really awesome, I will have to pick one up for myself one of these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was still working in a freezing cold office, I'd get one of these to wear at my desk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.