Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Hubby Would Adore Me if I Won an iPad

My husband has been looking at tablet PCs for ages, so when the launch of the iPad was announced, I knew that would be the perfect gift for him! He has a birthday coming up, and Father’s Day will soon be here. Unfortunately, though, the cost of an iPad is a little more than I had planned to spend. So, I have a new strategy: I’m participating in a contest at Best Kids Apps, a blog about iPhone apps for kids, for a chance to win an iPad!

So, this post is my entry. And if I win, we’ll definitely be shopping at Best Kids Apps because they already have some really cool apps for the iPad, such as Air Hockey (my boys AND my hockey-loving husband would love that), Chuzzle (that’s one of my favorites), Scrabble, PacMan, Monopoly, and more! And they’ll be adding to their selection. Some of them are as low as 99 cents!

If you’ve got an iPad or plan to get one, I suggest you visit Best Kids Apps. And don’t forget to check out their apps for your iPhone. You can also follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bestkidsapps. I’d like to thank them for sponsoring this incredible giveaway!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.