Friday, April 09, 2010

Look Slimmer and Firmer with Kymaro Body Shapers -- and Encourage Your Teen to Enter the “Say Yes to the Prom Dress” Contest!

After four children and three pregnancies (with huge babies), let’s say that my body has morphed a bit since I was in my twenties. I’ve lost the weight, but nothing’s as firm as it used to be. I’d say that’s pretty typical for most women after multiple pregnancies, in combination with the aging process. Unless you can afford to spend thousands of dollars on personal trainers and special diets, most of us aren’t going to look like Heidi Klum after pregnancy. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t some solutions for helping us feel more comfortable about our figures.

One such solution is the shaping products from Kymaro! When I was asked to try Kymaro’s New Body Shaper and New Bottom Shaper, I was eager to test them out. These undergarments are designed to smooth you out, reduce the “jiggles,” and make you look slimmer! So, did they pass the test? Okay, I’m going to be really brave here and show you “before” and “after” pictures of my butt with the Kymaro New Bottom Shaper.

BEFORE
AFTER

Personally, I think my butt looks shapelier and fuller in the "after" photo! No, I didn't morph into Heidi Klum, but I'm happy with the "lift" that I got.

I also tried the New Body Shaper. Sorry, I won’t be posting a photo of my bust! (This is a family-friendly blog, after all.) This product is designed to firm up the tummy and provide back support and, I will tell you, it definitely improved my cleavage! Here’s a “before” and “after” picture from Kymaro’s Facebook page. Again, remember, that’s not me… I just wish it was! LOL


Another thing I really loved about Kymaro’s products was that they were totally comfortable. I’ve tried other shaping products before, and they squeezed me so tight that I was in agony within a few hours. These products are not like that at all! I truly found them to be comfortable and smooth-looking under my clothes.

Visit www.newbodyshaper.com for more information about Kymaro’s terrific body-shaping products. (They have a 30-day money back guarantee!) They’re also available at Target, CVS and Wal-Mart. Of course, everyone’s body is different, so your experience may not be the same as mine. But if you’ve been feeling dissatisfied with the way your body looks, Kymaro body shapers might be what you’re looking for to feel more confident in your clothes.

CONTEST FOR TEENS: "SAY YES TO THE PROM DRESS"

And speaking of confidence, Kymaro is also hosting a nationwide contest for high school students called “Say Yes to the Prom Dress.” They found that 64% of American teens have poor body image, so they’re holding a contest where teens can go on Facebook to submit a story about why they’re apprehensive about going to their prom. Five entrants will receive a head-to-toe makeover! A makeup artist, hairstylist, fashion stylist and fitness expert will help boost the winners’ self-esteem with tips on making the most of their body. They’ll also receive a new prom dress and accessories, two free prom tickets, and transportation to and from the prom! Click HERE for entry information. But hurry because submissions close on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:55 pm!

Links

Kymaro’s website: www.newbodyshaper.com
Kymaro’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Kymaro/166322507384
Kymaro’s Twitter page: www.twitter.com/kymaro





DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary New Body Shaper and New Bottom Shaper from Kymaro to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided. All claims in this post are merely my opinion and personal experience with the product. They are not a guarantee of effectiveness. Your experience may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment